Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another Great Show

What a great night?! If was so good to see so many good friends, old and new.

I couldn't put on these shows without the help of so many people. I cannot thank Sally Fanjoy and James Labrenz enough for encouraging me to pursue this dream, for creating such amazing work, and for being such good people. Thanks to Robert Bush for introducing me to Sally and James and for continuing to support the Gallery. Thanks to everyone from the ASC for their help with the YDS pre-party. Lauren and Erin, the food was great as always. Thanks to Mom and Dad for thinking I'm crazy but showing up anyway. Thanks to Jeff Lewis for the help on the lettering. Big thanks to everyone at the Charlotte Trolley Museum. And a special thanks to everyone for driving down from Hickory.

Watch for pictures from tonight to be posted after the Gallery Crawl. If you weren't able to make it out, I hope to see you Friday night from 6 to 9 PM as part of the South End Gallery Crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment