Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You Know What I Think - Now, I Want to Know What You Think

For going on 9 months now you've read and (if you've come to one of my shows) heard what I think, like, dislike, know, don't know, wish, regret, dream, and completely make things up about art in Charlotte. And you've seen work from just a few of the artists I think are doing good things here. Now I want to know what you think!

Not just about what I've been doing -- although you're welcome to share that too -- but whatever you think about art in Charlotte. Good or bad. It can be your favorite artist, your favorite website, your favorite arts group or organization, what you'd like to see more of, what you'd like to see less of, where you think art is headed, what has worked, what hasn't, whether we should even be spending money on art in this environment. No categories. No reasonable responses rejected. No shirts or shoes required. I just want to know what you think.

Add a comment to the blog, post a comment on Facebook or email me your thoughts (gallerypantone278@gmail.com). No response is too big or too small. I have heard so many good things going on and so many good thoughts, now I just want to hear what YOU think. So let me have it!

Oh yeah, Pantone 278 will be back in February. Look for an announcement in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment